Explore your creative potential with Sarah Bell’s watercolour classes
- Have you always wanted to learn how to draw, or paint in watercolours?
- Do you profess not to have an artistic bone in your body but would love to try to paint?
- Or do you feel your paintings are ‘OK’, but would benefit from more tuition to improve your artistic skills?
- Or want to buy the perfect Gift Voucher for the artistic someone special? ...Well you’ve come to the right place!
“It was all magic to me and Sarah was like a magician. One brush, 3 colours and voila. Brilliant.” Kathy Hancock
“Life Changing Courses" Woman & Home magazine 2017
About the artist and teacher...
Sarah Bell is an award-winning artist; a watercolour expert and a qualified art tutor. She absolutely loves teaching people how to draw and paint, by thinking and seeing the world like an artist.
We invite you to take some creative time and space and work with us at Sarah's wonderful new art space, in Penzance in Cornwall. Penzance is on the main South West train line direct from London Paddington, and is accessible by road from the A30. Workshops are also available in Devon at the village of Teigngrace, half way between Dartmoor and the sea. Whether you come for a one day watercolour taster, a two-day workshop, or a three or five day art retreat, Sarah will really help you change creative gears.
Expert tuition in Watercolour for Beginners from Sarah...
- Learn in a small group of no more than 10 people
- Lots of one-to-one attention
- All the quality art materials and equipment needed for the workshop
- A welcoming coffee when we meet at the beginning of the day
- Lunch is not included but there is a lovely take away cafe nearby which takes orders
- Complimentary hot drinks to keep you going throughout the day!